Gold Whip Swing Trainer for Warm-up and Tempo Training
The Gold Whip Swing Trainer is the ideal tool to perfect your swing so you can get the score you want, every time you step onto the course. With a weighted head made of durable polyurethane, and a flexible fiberglass shaft, you'll build muscle and power with every swing. Work the fundamental core golf muscles, and tone your obliques as you gain muscle memory. Let your perfect swing become more of a habit, and less of a practice!
Why Buy This Product?
✅ The Gold Whip Swing Trainer is the ideal tool to perfect your swing so you can get the score you want, every time you step onto the course.
✅ Use it when or warming up before a game and get a low-impact stretch for easier mobility.
✅ With a weighted head made of durable polyurethane, and a flexible fiberglass shaft, you’ll build muscle and power with every swing.
✅ Work the fundamental core golf muscles, and tone your obliques as you gain muscle memory.
✅ Let your perfect swing become more of a habit, and less of a practice. Simply swing this training aid while learning lag and elimination of early release.
✅ Available in either 40” or 48" in length with a 2.5 lb. head, this flexible weighted trainer encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, helping to reduce slices.
- The 48” is recommended for individuals 5’6” or taller, or those who are stronger and more advanced in their golf game.
- The 40” length is ideal for those who are under 5’6” or who are at a beginner or intermediate level.
✅ Made of high quality, durable materials, you can feel confident that you will be able to use The Gold Whip Swing Trainer for years to come.
✅ Investing in high quality sports equipment and training tools, means you’re investing in your athletic goals.
How To Use:
For those that have some trouble trying to figure out how to use this product, it's very simple...
- Start at your normal address position.
- Waggle the club slightly forward using your hands, arms, and shoulders.
- Move the club into your backswing.
- Slight pause at the top to let the ball fully catch up to you.
- Smoothly swing and feel your weight transfer to your front side as you complete your downswing into a full finish.
- Rinse and repeat.
After working on sections of your swing, switch to an iron and test it out... you will see very satisfying results. Using this product daily will help you to groove a swing that is desirable, and more importantly, repeatable.
** Please note that this item does not ship outside the USA. Thanks for understanding.
What's in the box:
- (1) Gold Whip Swing Trainer
Read what our customers are saying already...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great for exercise and swing training.
By Jack B., May 2018
"I saw the video of this that showed golfers using this to warm up before teeing off. Well, I decided to try it. This is what I thought of it:
1. Great for warming up - Instead of just doing stretching, I take this out of my bag and swing this about 20 times to warm up. It does loosen me up specially for the first hole.
2. Great for Lag Training - It naturally gives you that feel of lag, and is starting to show up in my golf swing. It is starting to be more automatic now.
3. Improved my accuracy - My grouping is much tighter now. My swing used to be very erratic, I could cast the club sometimes and really ruin my day, but this has reduced that now.
4. Gives you the feeling of what a proper swing should feel like - Once I got accostomed to the sensation of a proper swing, I am beginning to change my swing to match that. It is a work in progress as I still have a wicked slice that shows up at the worst times, but I have seen my hitting improve.
5. Great tempo trainer - That is the biggest difference with my swing now. I now know what proper tempo is supposed to be. It has improved my swing.
6. Great workout - I use this as a workout. I really try to set aside time to just just swing with this. I do feel that I am stronger and can hit the ball with less effort now.
It really does what it says it is supposed to do. My swing has improved in tempo, lag and power. I swing it many times a day and is a really good swing coach. I have other swing trainers but this is the one I use the most since lag and tempo are my real weakness."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A magnificent device for timing, tempo, warmup!
By Brandon K., April 2018
"I've played golf for 55 years and carry an eight handicap. Drive about 240-250 yards. I've used dozens of training aids, and this could be the best one ever. Not complicated - just the swing it back and forth; it's a strength and tempo tool, not for swing mechanics. As a warmup, nothing does the job as fast - maybe about ten swings; and it helps considerably with what's probably the most important move in the golf swing - the transition at the top of the swing. Maybe the key word is "fluidity" best describe its key benefit. Combining fluidity with enhanced swing speed and balance via this device, I'm re-experiencing that wonderful feeling of "flushing" the ball every now and then. I may be a little too nutso about this trainer, but I received the 40" model and have been so impressed that I just ordered the 48" version also. A tip - put it in your bag and take five swings every three or four holes for muscle memory.It's supposed to be bag-legal but I think you need to count it as one of your 14 permitted clubs."